Wednesday 14 March 2018

Cut and emboss folder dome card

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I am MEGA excited as I have today at work then I'm off to London and its New York tomorrow!!! ARGH

But for today I am here with a card I have made using the Butterfly Kiss cut and emboss folder from Crafter's Companion.
I used the folder onto white card, which I'd cut wider than the card blank.  I colored this with milled lavender, dusty concord and peacock feather distress inks.  Then added this to the card front so it made a dome front. I went over the butterflies with Spectrum Noir clear sparkle and for the inside I coloured a piece of card with the same distress inks and the sentiment inside is a foiled Flutterby sentiment and the raspberry pink foil. 
I added lots of jewels which I coloured with my spectrum noir markers to match the card. 

I hope you all have a FAB day!
See you all soon!! X x x x

No comments: