Saturday 3 March 2018

Butterfly Dreams

Morning!
How are we all today? I hope all the snow is disappearing where you are! Fingers crossed it doesn't stick around for too much longer!!

I am here to share a card with the Butterfly Dreams Die'Sire dies.
I used centura pearl fresh white to make the card base.  I then cut the Butterfly dreams into the card base and then added some pink glitter card from Sara Signature Flutterby collection.  I die cut the butterfly corner from the Fluttering Motifs set and then the Happy Birthday from the Simple Sentiments.  I then added LOTS of jewels to the card.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Have a fab weekend and I'll see you soon!! x x x x

1 comment:

Adele said...

Lovely card, such a pretty die cut. xx