Sunday 14 January 2018

Floral Garden

Morning my lovelies!

How are we all doing? 
I bet you cant believe it me, here again, twice in 1 day LOL but I am here again to share a card I have made with 1 of my most favorite dies with a Die;sire ribbon thread die.

I have used the Die'sire Floral Garden Create-a-card die.  I just love this.
I have used fresh white centura pearl white card to make the card blank.  I die cut the floral garden and ribbon thread die into the card.  I threaded light green ribbon and added a bow, then to the inside I added green glitter card from Sara Signature Flutterby Collection.  To finish I of course added lots of jewels!

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Allsorts Challenge - No patterned paper.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday - see you all soon!
x x x x

2 comments:

Wendy L said...

A gorgeous card for our challenge at Allsorts, xxxx

Brawny x said...

Lovely cardvx