Monday 4 December 2017

Cute Christmas Square Twist

Morning All!
I hope you're all having a FAB Monday - I am off to work and then off to Newcastle tomorrow!!
I cant blinking wait to see the Venga Boys - I'm more excited to see them then Steps! LOL

I have a sample to share that I made with the Square Twist Die'sire kinetic die.
I have used the Cute Christmas foiled card along witht he festive phrases dies and cosy penguin die.  I used centura pearl fresh white card with matt black card and Core'dinations cardstock.  I added plenty of jewels to the card and the highlights on the cute little penguin were done with a white gel pen.

I'd love to enter my card into the ABC Christmas Challenge - W = is for white

I hope you all have a fab day - see you all soon! x x x

View blog post for supplies

4 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful card xx Jan

Kate M said...

Great fancy fold card. lovely design.
xx

Kathy said...

Just soooo super-cute! Love that penguin

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card Caroline x