Thursday 30 November 2017

Square Twist Flutterby

Morning folks!
How are we all today? Well it’s been snowing here in Norfolk but not as much as it would’ve in Newcastle so that’s good!! I’m currently sat doing my blogging from the comfort of the bus as I head to work - modern technology eh? Haha

I am here to share a card I have made using the square twist Die’sire kinetic die. I just love these dies they make making these type of cards so much easier!!
I have used the Gorgeous Sara Signature Flutterby collection.  I sed the A3 card, the stamps, dies, matt mirror card  long with distress ink ribbon and jewels.

For the inside I have used the gorgeous A3 card again along with the Flutterby foils and transfers.
 
If I do say so myself, I love this card :)
 
I just cant wait to make more!!!
Hope you all have a fab day & avoid the snow!! x x x x
 

No comments: