Sunday 27 August 2017

Sara's Cute Christmas

Morning Peeps!
I hope you are all well - I am already very tired I got up at 04.30 for the Mayweather/McGreggor boxing - yawn! I am now sat at my desk struggling to keep my eyes open but I'm going to nip to the supermarket then home to watch the Hollyoaks omnibus and maybe have a little snooze!

I am sharing another sample I have made with the gorgeous Sara Signature Cute Christmas Collection.  I can't wait to see this on screen tonight I think like Santa's reindeer's - this will fly!
For my card I made a 5x7" card blank with centura pearl snow white card.  I layered this with silver mirri card from the collection, I then layered a snowflake paper - this is white snowflakes on a white background - so I used faded jeans and chipped saphire distress ink to turn it blue!  I then added the snowfall acetate I die cut the snowman from centura pear/core'dinations and matt black card I added some highlights with a white gel pen.  I die cut the Merry Christmas from the Festive Phrases set from the collection in matt black card and added some ribbon and jewels!

This snowman is just so cute!!

Have a fab sunday! see you all soon!! x x x x

View blog post for supplies

2 comments:

Brawny x said...

Wow just live this. Great cardvx

Michelle said...

A smashin card Caroline, been a while since I used acetate, may have to have a go now you've inspired me.
x Michelle