Thursday 20 October 2016

You Only..

Afternoon Peeps!
How are we all today? Sorry it's been a while since I've posted but life has just gotten in the way - as it normally does!! Been pretty manic the last few days so I can relax now.

I have made a card today, and I would love to share it with you :)
For this card I have used pastel Core'dinations card with white card.  I embossed the white card with the Florabunda embossing folder.  I used a floral oval Spellbinder die with a plain oval - I stamped the greeting in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I die cut the flowers from Sara's Floral Delight collection in white and Core'dinations card and added jewels to the centers and to the top left and bottom right had corners.

I'm thinking this might be a good card for a friends birthday - what do you think??

I am off to try and catch up on The Blacklist as the next one is starting soon and theres too much TV to keep track of I got lost :( Enjoy the rest of your Thursday! x x x 

View blog post for supplies


No comments: