Tuesday 25 October 2016

Tis the Season

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope you're all well - I am still resting my ankle as they can't decide whats wrong with it, minor injuries called me back after re-looking at my x-ray and I now have a fabulous massive black moon boot to wear!! Fingers crossed it comes off nice and quickly as I am off on my holiday of my lifetime on the 6th November!! :(

I am here to share a card I have made today.  Newcastle is very foggy and it is making me feel very wintery.  I also have made hardly any Christmas cards so perfect motivation to get started!
For my card I have used Core'dinations grey card with Neenah white card.  I embossed the white card with a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, I used a Tim Holtz circle diffuser to leave a part of the white card blank so I could stamp Skiing Edwin in Memento Tuxedo black ink.  I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers, I went over the snow and the snowflakes and Edwin's fur trims with clear Spectrum Sparkle. I added some grey snowflake ribbon and I stamped the "Tis the Season" in Memento London Fog ink.  I added lots of jewels!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
The ABC Christmas Challenge - U is for Under the pile
I can't remember the last time I used this poor Edwin stamp!! :(

Winter Wonderland - Frosty or Well Wrapped Up
I went Frosty colors Silver/Grey White and Ice Blue

I am off to see what else I can craft up - hope you have a great day!
See you all soon!! x x x x

View blog post for supplies

5 comments:

Kathy said...

This is as cute as can be :) xx

Dorte said...

Cute Christmas card you are sharing, Caroline, I'm glad poor neglected Edwin had a chance to play in the snow today! Thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge,
Dorte x

chrissy xx said...

Edwin sure looks happy to be out from under the 'pile'. GOrgeous colours and design, your ribbon is pretty special too! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Chrissyxx
Fingers crossed your foots sorted soon x

Cindy said...

So cute and fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.

Cards By MI said...

Super cute. Love your lovely looking Edwin. Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland this week.
Love n hugs
Marie