Sunday 30 October 2016

Tea Party

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? Have we all enjoyed the extra hour in bed? I still got up at 7am so I didn't LOL but at least I can make the most of my day off!  I am officially on countdown now - only 7 days until I go on my holidays! So I am MEGA excited  :)

But today I am here to share a card I made with the gorgeous new Create-a-Card dies.
For this card I used the diorama kraft card blanks.  I cut the Tea Party Create-a-Card die into the card blank, I used gathered twig distress ink over the die while it was still in the card. I added ivory centura pearl behind the diecut.  I used the matt gold mirri card from the luxury card collection to make a border for the front of the card - and I cut the gold hearts from the die and added them into the die cut.  I used Sara floral dies in ivory centura pearl, matt gold mirri and kraft card, I added enamel dots to the centres and I finished the card with pearls, a "Happy Birthday" die cut and lace down the side of the diorama card.  

I think my card is more of a coffee party in these colors rather than a tea party LOL!!

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Cute Card Thursday - Lace and or Pearls.

I am off to catch up on my Hollyoaks and maybe start on my packing!
Hope you all have a FAB Sunday! x x x 

View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

Crafting Andy said...

This is so pretty, I love it. Thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea