Wednesday 21 September 2016

Bingo!

Morning Peeps!
I hope all is well today.  I am on my 2nd day off today - only 1 more to go LOL! I hate how work drags so slowly but days off go so quick!! But still today and tomorrow to enjoy :)

I am here today to share my DT card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations.

Our theme this week is BINGO
My line is white, distress and dots

We were sent sponsor images - just how cute are these little Penguins!!!
I printed the image onto Neenah white card and I colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I matted and layered blue snowflake paper which I printed from the Nordic Christmas CD ROM and onto red card.  I embossed some white card with a snowflake embossing folder and along the bottom I die cut a snowflake border from Sara's Signature collection.  I added this to the card on 3D foam tape, I then added the penguins on 3D foam tape too.  I added red ribbon along the bottom with a bow and stamped a sentiment - die cut it out and added under the bow.  Then to finish I added different size jewels.  Over the blue sky I have added my clear Spectrum Sparkle.

I decorated the inside to match.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Winter Wonderland - Use 2 die cuts and add sparkle.

I am off to watch some of The Walking Dead - everyone has told me about it so I thought I would catch up with it - OMG I can only watch in the daylight tho LOL

Have a great day!! x x x


View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Super cute penguins. Love the little guy inside, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.