Saturday 23 April 2016

Someone Special

Afternoon Folks!
How are we all today?
 I can't believe it's Saturday already my week off is nearly over already :(
But not to worry I have another in May - ha ha I can't wait for that one as I am going on the NEW Royal Caribbean Ship - Harmony of The Seas :)

I made a baby card the other day - for a friend at work as she has just became a Grandma for the first time - but I wasn't struck on it, I have made another.
I used the Bebunni Baby CD ROM again.  This time I printed a card companion from the CD ROM.  I embossed some white card with a floral embossing folder.  I used the scalloped border and the Flowers from Sara's Signature Floral Delight. I added some ribbon and pearls.  I distressed the edges of all the card and papers with tea dye distress ink.

I am going to find a very nice verse to go inside for being a Grandma for the 1st time - I'm sure such thing exists?

I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp - Make it Girlie 

I am off to do some housework :(
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday !! x x x 


View blog post for supplies


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is gorgeous the bunnies are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this card, the colour of the ribbon against the Kraft card is stunning and you can't beat a bebunni for a baby card lol
Xx

Virginia L. said...

I am amazed at the details of this little gem! You did a beautiful job in pulling all the elements together! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Girlie” Challenge!