Thursday, 4 February 2016

Love and Hugs

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I am feeling a bit tired today but it's my day off so I'm sure after I wake up I will be fine!! LOL I am going to have a nice lazy day just doing nothing - I have some secret DT work to do so I will chained to my desk to do this :)

I am late again with my Creative Inspirations DT card- oops!!
Our theme this week is LOve and Hugs. - Awwwww perfect for the upcoming Valentine's Day.
For my card I used the gorgeous Bebunni Love CD ROM.  I printed off a card companion, I added a punched border, ribbon a heart doily die cut, sentiments and jewels.  On the tag I added a die cut sentiment.  I decorated the card inside to match.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - In The Pink
Simon Says Stamp - Have a Heart
The ABC Challenge - A is for Animals

I can't wait to see what you all make for our challenge - you can find us HERE.

I hope you all have a fab day - I am off to spend my morning with Jeremy Kyle and Judge Rinder :)
Enjoy yourselves and see you soon!! x x x

View blog post for supplies

8 comments:

Kathy said...

This is sooooo sweet!

Deb said...

This is totally adorable, love the bunnies!
Many thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the cute bunnies. Hugs Jackie

Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous cutie xx Jan

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous card x

Lisbeth van den heuvel said...

Hi
super cute and cool creations
Thanks for joining us at ABC challenge
hugs lisbeth
DT-ABC challenge

Gayatri said...

WOW! Beautifully coloured bunnies! Gorgeous card. I LOVE it! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Have a Heart Challenge!
Gayatri xx

Penelope Rothe said...

Wow gorgeous, you always make such beautiful cards