Wednesday 4 November 2015

Sparkle

Hey Peeps!!
how are we all today? I hope all is well it's still blinking freezing here in Newcastle so I am layering up as I am off out for a little bit this morning :)

I am here to share my DT card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations.
This week our theme is Sparkle - wooooo! How Fab!?!?!
I have used LOTS of centura pearl card.  I cut a piece smaller than the card base and embossed this with the Frosty Morning Nordic Christmas folder, onto this I added a die cut circle which I stamped a Christmas greeting in Stazon ink.  I then die cut a Memory Box snowflake flurry to lay over the circle die and the I die cut 2 Die'sire snowflakes and layered them with 3D glue gel and added a nice big jewel to the centre.

I hope you will join us in our challenge!
See you all soon!! x x x
View blog post for supplies


1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Very elegant Caroline love whit on white cards. fabulous embossing
Have a lovely day xxx