Wednesday 18 November 2015

Festive Fun

Morning!
How are we all today? I really should schedule these posts when I'm off shouldn't I LOL but not to worry this morning I have woken super early so here I am!

I am here to share my DT card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations.  
Our theme this week is Festive Fun
For my card I have used the super gorgeous image from Strawberry Kisses, I stamped the image in memento tuxedo black ink, I colored the image with Spectrum Noirs.  I used paper from my stash (I have no idea where its came from sorry) I added green satin ribbon and a punched strip of white card, I punched this with a Martha Stewart doily lace punch.  I stamped the greeting with memento rhubarb stalk ink.  I have decorated the in side to match.

I just think this Kitty is so adorable :)

I hope you all have a great Wednesday - I am going to have a lazy day as I am off to see The Hunger Games tonight, my tickets are for midnight!!!! So an afternoon snooze maybe in order LOL!
See you all laters!!! and remember if you want to join in with the Creative Inspirations Challenge you can find it HERE.
X X X X X 

View blog post for supplies


5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Caroline love the design and detail
Hugs Julie xxx

Brawny x said...

Fab card. Great colouring of a gorgeous cute image. X

Sylvia said...

Love the cute image, gorgeous festive card.

Sylv xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the kitten is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Utterly fabulous, Caroline, adore that image, hugs xxx