Friday 25 September 2015

Downton Calendar

Hello Guys!
How are we all? I hope all is well.  I am just home from work I have had a lovely hot bath washed my hair - isn't it funny how much the world feels better when you have clean hair LOL  I am just catching up on Coronation Street before bed time.  It never used to be my favorite but it is now - Shayne Ward!!!!

I am here to share a calendar I have made with a card companion from the Downton Abbey CD ROM.
I used the CD ROM for the card companion, I used matt black cardstock, black ribbon, calendar tab and embellished with some pearls.

I hope you all have a FAB weekend!
See you all soon!!! x x x x

View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

I absolutely love this Caroline what a gorgeous gift this would be.
Hugs Julie xxx