Monday 21 September 2015

Downton Abbey

Hello Peeps!
Yes I a very late with my sneak peaks - I went on holiday last Sunday and I have just got back today so I am going to share a few of the things I made for the Downton Abbey launch.

Now I am one of these people who has never seen the TV Show - yet it didn't stop me loving the CD and just wanting to make more and more samples!!!
Firstly I made a gift box with some card inside.  Here is the outside of the box and below you can see it open with the cards.

A FAB gift idea - and they really didnt take long to do!!
Just box - as I used the box base side of my big score for both pieces of card - but thats my fault not the boards!!!

Then staying with the floral theme I used some papers and topper - along with another stamped sentiment to make this card, the inside is decorated to match.

I hope you're all enjoying the shows and have snapped up your goodies!!!!

See you all laters!!! x x x x
View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Cards Caroline lovely designs.
Hugs Julie xxx