Friday 17 July 2015

Morgan Fitzsimons

Afternoon!
How are we all today? It's another weird old day up here in Newcastle rain, sun and now just plain grey - yuck! I am also sat in waiting on the plumber coming between 12-5 so only another 3 hours to wait!

While I've been waiting I've made a card!! Shock I know LOL
I've printed the paper and topper companion from the Morgan Fitzsimons CD ROM.  I used black card stock and Die'sire dies - I added some purple ribbon and some black and purple jewels.

I printed an insert with a Birthday verse for the inside.

I am off to catch up on the soaps I've missed all week being at work!
See you all soon!! x x x x
View blog post for supplies

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Caroline as always
Hugs Julie xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow what a stunning card, love the image and the gorgeous colours.

Hugs Erin xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image you have used is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

This is stunning xx Jan