Tuesday 23 June 2015

Scruffy Little Kittens

Morning Peeps!
How are we all? I hope all is well, well hasn't the weather turned awful I have actually had to put the heating back on I was freezing all day yesterday - whats happening it's June not December!!

I have been spending some time playing with the gorgeous Scruffy Little Kitten, this collection is firmly on my favorite list!  

I printed some papers and a topper sheet from the CD ROM to make these.
I colored the SLK's hair and I added stardust stickles to the bubbles and the heart and black diamond stickles to the mascara brush and her eyelashes.  I also added some extra shading to the bottom of the bath legs.

This is my fave little boy image on the CD ROM, I colored the little boys hair with grey markers ans added some extra shading to the ground.

So all in all I made 5 cards - how busy was I? For the last 3 I also colored their hairs and but some more grey to the grounds of the images. I added die cuts and jewels and stickles - well SLK should have LOADS of bling!!

I decorated all the insides so they match!!!

I would love to enter my cards into the Simon Says Wed Challenge - Favorite Technique and or Product.  I went with Product(s) here - Scruffy Little Kitten, Jewels, Stamps, Glitter - the list goes on

I am off to watch Jeremy Kyle - it's getting really dodgy stories later I LOVE it!!! 
Have a FAB day!! x x x x

View blog post for supplies

4 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cards Caroline. I must admit I much prefer these images to the original collection. X

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous collection Caroline, I love this collection too, I don't Know what's happening to our weather lets hope it's not going to be like it all summer.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are all wonderful. I love this range too
Hugs Kelly

jane stillman said...

Three beautifully designed cards with gorgeous images