Sunday, 7 June 2015

Pretty Unicorn

Morning!
How are we all today? I hope you have a FAB Sunday! I am going to have a very relaxing day as I had one yesterday and I LOVED it!! LOL

I am going to share another Flight of Fancy SNEAK PEAK 
I have printed a trinket box, sentiment and paper from the CD ROM. 
I assembled the box and added stardust stickles to the image.  I added a strip of woodgrain paper and a punched border.  I added ribbon and jewels and used brads for the handles for the drawers.  Inside the drawers I added tealight candles.  
A lovely gift box for pressies - sweets would also go in  there nicely!! 

I'd love to enter my box into the Allsorts Challenge  - Satin and Lace

I just LOVE this unicorn image - I'd love a pet one!! LOL ;)

Not long now 'til this collection hits the TV screens and I can't wait to see it!!!

Enjoy your Sunday - I'm off to watch Hollyoaks omnibus! x x x

View blog post for supplies


6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Caroline just love the images of Morgan Fitzsimons
Dianne x :)

Anna Spencer said...

Your project is amazing. Just love the unicorn, I'd love a pet one to lol. Love the image and the papers, great design.

Hugs Anna xx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely fabulous the image is gorgeous, I am loving the artwork of this collection.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jan Ltc said...

This is lovely xx Jan

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful project - love the unicorn image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Satin & Lace' challenge and good luck x Susan x