Sunday 31 May 2015

Rainy Kitten

Morning Peeps!!!
How are we all today??? Woooo last day at work for a week - how awesome does that sound?!?!? 

I have a Scruffy Little Kitten card to share today - its quite appropriate as its chucking it down here in Newcastle!! :(
I have printed the papers ans image topper from the CD ROM, I embossed some centure pearl with a raindrop embossing folder, I added diecut butterflies ans plenty of jewels and cut some raindrops from centura pearl.

I just cant wait for tomorrow to see this collection on TV!!!

Have a FAB Sunday! See you all laters x x

View blog post for supplies


2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Aww so gorgeous Caroline, she's appropriate for the weather here too, where is our summer!!!
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

This card is stunning, I love the colours that you chosen.
Francy