Tuesday 28 April 2015

Someone so Special

Afternoon Peeps!
how are we all today?  I have had a right morning.  I was expecting the plumber between 8-12.  I had my alarm on but slept through it! Half 8 the door went only the plumber - don't know who go the bigger shock when I opened the door with no make up on - I'm guessing the plumber!!! 

So while he was working his magic, I set about making a card.  I LOVE the frame cards on the Crafter's Companion CD ROM's.  I think they make a really special card.
I printed a fram card from the gorgeous Sugar and Spice CD ROM.  You can't really tell but I sprayed the image sheet with Spray and Sparkle.  I assembled the frame and decorated with a punched border, ribbon and jewels.  I added Die'sire beautiful butterfly die cuts and I covered them with Stardust Stickles and added jewels to the centre.  I stamped the greeting in Memento ink and cut with an oval die I went round the edge of the die cut with Stardust stickles and I added jewels.

I am off to have lunch and maybe see if I can make anything else!!
See you soon - enjoy your Tuesday!! x x x

Here's the product's I used:
View blog post for supplies

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Caroline, super frame card. Love the image and papers. Hope the plumber fixed you problem. Hugs Jennifer xx

sam said...

Absolutely stunning I have that cd and I think I need to have a play with it.

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is really beautiful x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Xx