Wednesday 22 April 2015

Anything Goes...

Morning!
How are we all today? I hope all is well it looks like its going to be a nice day out there today already so fingers crossed it stays that way.  The sun shining just makes everything feel better!!

So on this lovely Wednesday morning I am here with my new DT card for this weeks challenge at Creative Inspirations.  Our theme this week is Anything Goes - with the optional extra of a sketch.
For my card I colored my image with my Spectrum Noirs, I used core'dinations cardstock with the gorgeous patterned paper I printed from the Sweets Treats CD ROM.  I used a Die'sire lace border die, a spotty embossing folder.  I used ribbon from my stash and I stamped a Scruffy Little Cat sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Finally I finished the card with clear jewels.

I am off to get ready so I will see you all laters!!! Have a FAB day and remember to join in with our challenge HERE.

View blog post for supplies

4 comments:

Wendy said...

A fab and girly card, great design! Love the image and the pretty backing paper. X

Unknown said...

Caroline this is gorgeous hun, your colouring is amazing and your attention to detail is 1st class, hugs xxx

Unknown said...

What a brilliant project! Love it! xx

Jan said...

This is great xx Jan