Wednesday 8 April 2015

A trio of...

Morning Folks!
How are we all today? I have had a massive 7 days off work and today I am back off to work :( I am sure once I get there those 7 days will feel like a very distant memory and I'll be on countdown to my next day off - it's Saturday BTW! ;)

I have a card to share today which is my DT card for the FAB new Challenge at Creative Inspirations.  This week our theme is a Trio of.  So we'd love to see you use three of something! Easy as 1,2,3!! 
For my card I used my Bebunni Floral CD ROM.  I printed the patterned paper and the image topper.  I added a punched border and ribbon from my stash. I stamped the greeting in memento tuxedo black ink, it is from the UP and Away Mama Elephant set.  I die cut 3 butterflies from the Die'sire beautiful butterfly dies and i covered them with stardust stickles, if you haven't guessed this is my favorite stickles!!.  I finished with adding small jewels to the butterflies and the card.  I printed a matching insert from the design set section on the CD ROM for the inside.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes with the optional extra of a bunny rabbit.

You can find the Creative Inspirations Challenge HERE.

I am off to get ready for work - how come it seams to take longer and longer these days - more wrinkles to hide I'm guessing?!?!!? LOL 

As always here is a link to the products I've used....

View blog post for supplies

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card
Love the colours you chose and very pretty paper
x

jane stillman said...

Love the backing paper, cute little topper and butterflies x

Brawny x said...

Fab card Caroline x

Unknown said...

Oh this is so cute, I love the image and the colours work so well with it. Great design. Hugs Jennifer xx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Caroline, love the colour combo.hope work goes ok hun.

Hugs Julie xxx

Marjorie said...

This is so sweet Caroline, and I love the colours... thank you for joining us this week at 'Papertake Weekly' and good luck with the challenge..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx