Wednesday 25 March 2015

Times Gone By 2nd SNEAK PEAK

Afternoon folks!
What a lovely one it is too, well here in Newcastle the sun is shining was cold when I was out earlier but it looks lovely with the sun shining when I'm indoors :)

So, I promised earlier I would have a 2nd sneak peak at the new Crafter's Companion Times Gone By CD ROM.  And here it is!!
I printed a trinket box from the CD ROM.  I teamed this with some die cuts, ribbon pearls and stickles, some brads to open the drawers and tada - isn't it so pretty?!?!

I printed the sentiment from the CD ROM too.

I will link to the items used and I will add the CD ROM when it's available to buy! x x x
View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely stunning Caroline , love the beautiful image and fab detail.
Hugs Julie xxx