Friday 20 February 2015

Mother's Day

Morning Folks!
How are we all today?  I hope all is well.  I am off to work and today is the last day there before I have a lovely weekend off.

I have  made a Mother's Day card with the lovely Floral Bebunni collection.
I printed a card companion from the CD ROM.  I sprayed the image with diamond pearl spray and sparkle. I added the cottage lade border die cut and some dark pink ribbon.  I made a epiphany round embellishment to go onto the bow and I stamped the Happy Mother's Day sentiment in tuxedo black ink, I added a diesire circle doily die cut and finished the card with some clear jewels.

I decorated the inside of the card to match.
I added of of the images form the card companion and I printed a verse on the insert from the design set section of the CD ROM.

I am off to dry my hair and get to work :(
But weekend off - woooooooooooooo!
See you all soon!!! x x x

View blog post for supplies


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Caroline, a fabulous card and love the bunny.

Chrissy xx