Tuesday 24 February 2015

Floral Delights

Afternoon Guys!!
What a weird weather day we're having in Newcastle today - are you too? It's been sunny, then rainy then sunny then grey then grey and rainy and now it's sunny again!! I am pleased I am locked up indoors!!

What have I been doing whilst inside? Well I thought I would use some bits I haven't used for a while - I looked in my drawer and I saw my Sugar and Spice CD ROM, which to my shock horror I have NEVER used!! OMG Why - it is utterly gorgeous!!
I printed a topper companion along with 2 flowery papers, I added a Die'sire circle doily die cut, I covered the flowers on the image with star dust stickles and then added some punched butterflies and jewels.  I printed an insert to match with a lovely Mother's Day verse, I altered it a little bit......it said Mum so I changed it to Mam!!! LOL

I am off to find some other things I haven't used in a while - I hope I don't find anything else unused, I probably will though - oops!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Floral Delights

Have a fab rest of your Tuesday - and I will see you soon!!! x x x


View blog post for supplies

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Caroline this is a gorgeous card I love the soft pinks in the design. Hugs Jackie

Debbie x said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colours and layout. Like you I've never used mine, oops!! Well you've definitely inspired me to get it out and get it used! Lol! xxx