Friday 31 October 2014

Merry & Bright Bunnies - & my winner!!

How are we all? 
 I haven't been MIA I have been away I went up to Glasgow on Tuesday for a work night out & it was an early start & a long day so when I got home on Wednesday I slept & slept & had some tea then slept again LOL

But I am here today to share a card I have made with some of my new Lawn Fawn goodies - I've had them a while & not used them so I thought it was time to change that!!
Using Neenah Classic White card I made an A6 card base & used the Lawn Fawn stitched journaling card, forest border dies & the Mama Elephant Landscape borders dies to make the snowbanks.  Onto the stitched journaling card I made the sky with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass & Broken China.  I stamped the Merry & Bright sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I used a white gel pen to make the snowflakes.  I stamped the bunnies also in memento ink & cut them out using the matching dies.  I colored them with Spectrum Noir pens.  I layered some turquoise & pink Christmas papers from my stash added my scene & finished with some blue jewels!!!  I must say I'm really pleased with how this turned out - I just LOVE it!!!

I am entering my card into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes with the optional extra of Spectrum Noir.

Now Drum Roll Time
Time for for Bebunni Blog Candy Winner - my number was 2!! So that's Lesley!!! 
Please email me your address so I can get your stamp on its way to you!!!
Well I am off to get ready for work - even though thats the last place I want to go I'm full of cold - Achoooooo!!! See you soon!!! x x x x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous make, the sticking effect is beautiful touch x
hugs
sandie xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Caroline your card is gorgeous those bunnies are so cute. Hugs Jackie

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, I love the scene you've created it's adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx