Thursday, 9 October 2014

Bamboo's Christmas

Morning!!
Well I had a really productive day yesterday & I am here to show you some of what I made!! I don't normally gets lots done but I sacked the housework off ha ha good idea I'm sure you'll agree!!

I just HAD to use some more Freebies from the latest Crafter's Inspiration magazine, and of course I HAD to use the gorgeous Bamboo - he's my fave I'm sure I've mentioned this once or twice!?!?
I made an 8x8 card base & matted & layered the papers onto green core'dinations, I added a punched border with some red ribbon I added some snowflakes cut from centura pearl card.  The ones on the top half and flat stuck & on the bottom they are added with 3D glue gel!! I added Bamboo Claus & the greeting from 1 of the Christmas sentimental sets.  I stamped "Dad" onto some of the stripey paper & added 3D aswell!!

I think this card is super cute & I am so pleased with it.  I added an insert with a lovely Christmas verse to the inside & also the image of Bamboo rooting through his sack full of presents!!!

I am off to get ready for a night at work - fingers crossed its busy so goes nice & quickly for me please!!!!! See you soon!!! x x x x

4 comments:

Sandie Gough said...

Such a cute card, and I love your layout xx
Sandie x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Caroline your card is gorgeous the image you have used is so cute. Hugs Jackie

CraftyKay said...

Gorgeous cutie card. Thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

Lea Brawn said...

A fabulous card Caroline. Love it x