Saturday 16 August 2014

Flowers from Bamboo

Morning Peeps!
Happy Saturday I am off to work to sell people some dream holidays - well I am in that frame of mind I just hope they come in wanting to book LOL!!!

I had a crafty spree yesterday & I made a few cards, a few Christmas ones & one that wasn't so I thought I would share that as it's been pretty obsessed with Christmas over here of late!

I got out my Party Paws CD ROM - I LOVE this!!!
I used a card companion from the CD ROM, I layered this onto some white card which I embossed with my floral frenzy embossalicious folder & went over with spun sugar distress ink & layered onto pink card.  I added some white ribbon with the sentiment tag.  I made a shaker frame for Bamboo from some pink foam & added some pink & lilac sequins & embellished the frame with some clear jewels.

Have a FAB Saturday, we are having a girlie night out tonight so I will be rough dot com tomorrow LOL!!! x x x

No comments: