Wednesday 13 August 2014

Bloomin' Father Christmas!

Morning Peeps!
How are we on this Wednesday? I am up & getting ready to go to Asda with my Daddy :)
As I am getting ready I am watching Judge Rinder - have you seen this OMG it's so good, he's dead straight to the point but as camp as Christmas!! LOVE it!!!

I am sharing another Father Christmas sneaky peak today.
I have used the CD ROM, I printed a decoupage card from the designer card section, round the edges and tag I added distress ink.  I added a stamped sentiment to the tag added ribbon & jewels.  Onto the Father Christmas image I added clear wink of stella to FC's beard & black wink of stella over the kettle!

There are some FAB elements on this CD ROM - I just LOVE it!!! :)
I'm off to finish getting ready - see you later!! x x x

No comments: