Monday 4 August 2014

ARGH it's Bamboo!!

Morning!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.....I am very excited as my fave is back & he is all festive!! Yes that's right Bamboo is back as a Sneaky Peak - it's Party Paws Christmas :)
I've wanted this for ages so I'm so happy!!!

I first sneak peak is made with a topper printed from the CD ROM.
I had some scraps of papers in my drawer so I used these along with some gingham ribbon.  I stamped a greeting onto the envelope of the card.  This one came FREE with Crafter's Inspiration magazine.  A super cute & really simple card BUT isn't Bamboo just adorable!?!?!?!?!

I would like to enter my card into the Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes for Christmas Challenge.

I am off to work now - enjoy your Monday see you all soon!! x x x

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

He certainly is adorable, you just gotta love little Bamboo! Hugs xx

Jan said...

Ahh he is adorable and a great card xx Jan

Unknown said...

Oh wow. I love this little bear too. Guess I will be spending on Saturday xx

Joey said...

This is Peak!!! LOVE the design. Joey xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card! A fab layout and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
Rebecca.