Sunday 29 June 2014

Woof for Barkley

Hello Folks!
How are we all today? I hope all is well!!
I have a day off today so I am currently watching the Hollyoaks omnibus I LOVE watching it all in one go, after that I'm going to finish Orange is the New Black - just loving that cant believe it took me so long to watch it!! It's grey & mucky here in Newcastle so I may just nip out for a little bit and then get straight back to my craft desk!!!

I am here to share another Barkley card I have made with my gorgeous Barkley kit.
I have used the kit along with centura pearl cardstock, I have also used Die'sire lace border die & Camila small flower die, I added a greeting from the kit & some lovely sparkly pink jewels!

I used an insert on the inside too - I love how these match the cards!!

Have a FAB Sunday!! See you all soon!! x x x

No comments: