Saturday 7 June 2014

Dad

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I've woken to the sunshine which is good but no winning Euro millions lottery ticket which is bad as I had already plans for my £85million!!  So it's off to work I go for today....
 
I am here to share a Father's Day card I have made - my Dad may get this depends how I feel closer to the time LOL
I have used my Barkley CD ROM to print the spotty paper & topper, I then used the Barkley embossing folder with distress ink on kraft card, & added some buttons from my stash.  I then used a stamp from my stash to stamp Dad - this I embossed with a spotty embossing folder & again used distress ink over the embossing.  I've printed an insert to match the inside.
 
I would love to enter my card into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp - Father's Day/Masculine
 
Barkley is just too cute hes a bit of an obsession of mine right now oops!!!
Have a FAB Saturday see you soon x x  x


No comments: