Wednesday 25 June 2014

Clean & Simple..

Morning Peeps!
How are we all? I hope all is well on this lovely  Wednesday morning!  I am on my day off so am happy happy happy today! LOL and as it is Wednesday that means a new challenge at Creative Inspirations.

This week our theme is Clean & Simple.
I have stamped Bebunni & colored him with Spectrum Noirs.  I used my diffuser & snowflake embossing folder.  I added some red & white twine & a sentiment & tada card done!
Totes clean & simple LOL

I colored Bebunni with the following:
Fur Blender, BG1, BG2, BG4, BG6
Ears Blender, FS4, FS6, FS8
Hat, Scarf, Boots & Present CR11, DR3, DR5, DR7.

Have a FAB Wednesday see you laters! I'm off to get excited for the France Match tonight - I am loving all these hot French footballers on the TV :)

TTFN x x x x

4 comments:

Brawny x said...

Very cute :) x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Aw so cute love the clean n simple xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Love the image and your coloring.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Caroline
Hugs Julie xxx