Wednesday 18 June 2014

Bring me some Figgy Bebunni..

Hey Peeps! 
How are we all today? I hope all is well and you are enjoying the sneaky peaks of the gorgeous Bebunni!  I have another to share today - this time I am here with one of the FAB Bebunni Christmas stamps.

I have also used the CD ROM along with the stamps.
I have made a stepper card with kraft card, I printed the holly paper from the CD ROM & distressed the paper with distress ink.  I added a punched border & some holly ribbon.  I colored Bebunni with Spectrum Noirs, and added some red jewels!!

A side view!  I think this is my most favorite card I have made for this launch...seams everyone else's too as I was parceling them up yesterday at work everyone "oooooooooh" and "aaaaahhh" over this one!!

I can't wait to see this guy on the TV!! :)
Have a FAB day I'm off to work but woooooooo 2 days off after today & of course we are getting ever closer to St Lucia!!!! LOL x x x 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card hun. It will certainly stand out from the crowd on C&C!

Jan said...

Fab xmas card xx Jan

Jan said...

Great xmas card xx Jan

Gemma said...

Beautiful card the image is just so cute.
Gemma x