Wednesday 2 April 2014

Lovely Lace

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today?  Well it still looks awful outside so I am not looking forward to leaving for work :(
 
But today is Wednesday so I am here to share my DT card for the BRAND NEW Creative Inspirations Challenge.  This week our theme is lovely lace.
I have made my card with one of the FAB easel cards printed from the Barkley CD ROM  I printed my easel onto watercolor card.  Onto the image I covered it with Diamond Pearl spray & Spakle.  For my lace I used my Martha Stewart doily lace punch & added a greeting stamped in memento tuxedo black ink.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes :)
 
You can enter our challenge HERE.

4 comments:

Fran said...

Lovely card, love the image xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful! love the image.

Gwyneth said...

A lovely card.

Sharon Caudle said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon