Wednesday 16 April 2014

Lots of Layers

Evening Peeps!
how are we all today? Sorry I am late with my post today but I've been to work, got in cooked my tea, had a bath, watched Master Chef, dried my hair & now watching Bates Motel 'til I wait for Grey's Anatomy :)
 
It's Wednesday so that means I'm here with my Creative Inspirations DT Card.  This week our theme is Lots of Layers.
For my card I have used a card companion printed from the Everyday with Barkley CD ROM, I embossed the card stock with the floral frenzy embossalicious embossing folder & the scalloped square with the flowers for you Barkley embossing folder.  I added butterflies punched with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch & added pink liquid pearls to the centre.  I sprayed the image with silver spray & sparkle & added a Barkley insert to the inside.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
The ABC Challenge - J is for Just as you like it
Simon Says Challenge - Animal Antics
 
Ok Im off to get ready for Grey's still one of my FAVE shows just not the same without McSteamy :(
 x x x

3 comments:

Brawny x said...

Great card. Love the colours x

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute. Love the image and colors.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, the image is adorable and the colours are lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx