Monday 7 April 2014

Birthday Bunni

Morning Peeps!
How are we today? I am up super early on my day off as I have to go collect a parcel from the po -I'm hoping its my lovely shopping from the other day :)
 
I have a Bebunni card to share with you today :)
I have used my Bebunni CD ROM to print the papers & card companion, I went round the edges with tea dye distress ink, I made a border with lawn fawn stitched scallop dies & ribbon, I added lace from my stash & Martha Stewart butterfly punch - I added pink liquid pearls to the middles of the butterflies.  I also added clear rock candy distress glitter to the candy beans on the cake - this make the colors slightly paler which I think matches the card better :)
 
I would like to enter my card into the Simon Says Challenge - Happy Birthday :)
 
Right I'm off to pile the slap on so I can leave the house!!! See you all soon!! x x x x


5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, love the detail and design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Brawny x said...

Very cute card. I love Bebunny
Best wishes Lea

www.cardsbybrawny.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Great colors.

Joey said...

Beautiful make Caroline, love this image. Joey x

Emily Leiphart said...

Absolutely adorable, Caroline! Love the image and sweet details. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday!