Sunday 2 March 2014

SNEAKY PEAK

Evening Folks!
How are we all? I hope all is well with you! I am just chillaxing watching TOWIE and I have remembered I haven't shared any of my sneak peeks yet - how awful of me!!
 
So here I am with the gorgeous Rachelle Ann Miller Sneak Peak which will be launching on Create & Craft on the 7th March :)
This is a double CD with the 1st with gorgeous little people & the 2nd has gorgeous animals.  I have printed an easel card on centura pearl, I added a stamped sentiment & embellished with LOTS of jewels!
 
This collection is gorgeous! I just know you're going to love it as much as I do!!
 
See you tomorrow with another sneak peak! x x x

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

A oh Caroline this is so beautiful, gorgeous images and colour combo.
Hugs Julie xxx

Donna said...

Love it Caroline :-) I made my first triple easel card with this set. Isn't it totally gorgeous? Donna x