Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Shabby Chic/Vintage

Morning Folks!
How are we all today?  I hope al is well :)
 
Well another Wednesday is here which means one thing a BRAND NEW challenge at Creative Inspirations.  Our theme this week is shabby chic/vintage.
For my card I have used an easel card printed from the super gorgeous Barkley CD ROM.  I have printed onto Centura pearl card so the whole card has a gorgeous shimmer.  I have used a Die'Sire Doily die & also my NEW Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop border dies, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch & LOTS of clear jewels!  Sentiment is stamped in memento from the Friends & Family Sentimentals set.
 
I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - For Mam
Allsorts Challenge - Pretty in Pink
Cute Card Thursday - Girls, Girls, Girls
 
I hope you all have a FAB Wednesday, I'm off to work roll on 9pm but Im off for 2 days so not too bad :) x x x

9 comments:

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Adorable card hun love it and hope u have a fab wednesday too x

Debbie Fisher said...

Morning lovely gorgeous card, thanks for the Hi (from Bears) last weekend, hopefully will get to meet up at some point, have a great day xxxx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Caroline, Barkley is so cute.
Hugs Julie xxx

Stephanie said...

Stunning card. Love the colors and image.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

heidy said...

Such a cute card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

brenda said...

This certainly is very Pretty in Pink Caroline, a really gorgeous creation and perfect for our theme.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Craftnut said...

Lovely card for our pretty in pink challenge, thanks for joining us allsorts Tracy xx

Anet van Zyl said...

Your card is beautiful Caroline, I just love this adorable image.