Wednesday 5 February 2014

Anything Goes :)

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.  I am feeling a bit sleepy but all is well as today is my day off :) I am only having 1 this week as I am working for my friend but she repays me next week and I get a whole 3 days off :)
 
So today is Wednesday that means my new DT Card for Creative Inspirations.  This week our theme is Anything goes with the optional extra of a sketch.
I have used the gorgeous Barkley for my card today. 
I printed the topper sheet from the CD ROM, I embossed the white card with the Florabunda Embossalicious embossing folder, I stamped a greeting onto the topper , added some ribbon & jewels & then the topper to the card.
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
 
Right I'm off to watch Jeremy Kyle - LOL See you soon!!! x x x


5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, love the colour combo and embossing.
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

Fab card Caroline xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous hun xxx have a great day x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Fab card cute dog xxx

Marji said...

What a beautiful card. I especially luv the image. Can't find the image on the site you linked though. ITS simply just gorgeous. Fabulous job.