Sunday 8 December 2013

Calender Card

Good Morning!
How are we all today? I hope all is well.  I am feeling super tired - no idea why as I have been behaving myself & no late nights! LOL
 
Over on the Crafter's Companion DT we have been playing with the gorgeous Embossalicious embossing folders & Die'sire Dies & Sentimental Stamps & I have a card to share today, using all of these!
I have made an easel card I have embossed the white card with Ornate Corner embossing folder, I stamped a greeting from the Friends & Family Sentimental Stamp Set, I made a flower with the small Camilla quilling flower die, I embellished the card with jewels & the stopper of the card is a calendar tab.  So a lovely card but also a little gift!
 
I'm off to get ready for work - see you all soon, I hope you all enjoy your Sunday!! x x x

1 comment:

Jan said...

Fabulous xx Jan