Tuesday 24 December 2013

ARGH it's Christmas Eve

Morning Peeps!
ARGH how are we all? It's Christmas Eve!! Wooooooo I just blinking love Christmas so I am a little upset that it will all be over tomorrow :( but today we have some festivities to enjoy - some FAB films on TV & I've set the planner for The Snowman & The Snowdog as I missed it last year - I know how did I manage that I have no idea but not this year!! LOL
 
I have a Snowman card to share today - I've sent all the cards that I am going to so this is just 'cos I want too!
I have made a top folding A6 size card - I'm loving this style right now :)
From The Snowman & Snowdog CD ROM I printed this dark blue snowflake paper, I layered it onto green cardstock, I embossed a section with a snowflake embossing folder & added some ribbon.  I added a rub on to a piece of green card & cut the end like a ribbon, I stamped The Snowman image & colored him with Spectrum Noirs, then I added some bling - well it is Christmas!!
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:
The ABC Challenge - B is for Blue, Bows & Bling
 
See you all soon!!! I hope you all have a FAB Christmas Eve :) x x x

2 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

He s cute hun - hope u have a great festive season x

Nikki said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki