Wednesday 18 December 2013

Anthing Goes for 2 whole weeks!

Morning Peeps!
How are we all today? I hope all is well..... I am feeling rather harassed no pressies to speak of, no shopping in the house, no housework done for days, LOADS of secret DT work to do & too many hours spent at work - argh please Santa all I want for Christmas is a 48 hour day!!! Failing that a maid PMSL!!!
 
Anyways it's Wednesday & that means a new challenge at Creative Inspirations, this week we have anything goes with the optional extra of a sketch :) please check out the blog HERE to see the sketch
For my card I have used the gorgeous Bebunni Birthday CD ROM, I printed some gorgeous papers & embellishments, sentiments & image topper from the CD, I used one of the images to make my badge & when the card was assembled I used a small spellbinder square die to cut a hole so I could slip the badge into the card front :)
 
Those badges are super easy to make print a circle topper from the cd cut out & pop into the badge & push the back on & tada done they are a bargain too a pack of 5 is only 70p - yes 70p from Wilkos!!!
 
I can't wait to see what you make to join in our challenge it last for 2 weeks 'cos of Christmas too :)
See you all soon!!!


2 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

fabulous card hun x

Wendy said...

Very pretty card, love the patchwork effect! xx