Monday 18 November 2013

Forever Friends

Morning Everyone!
how are we all today? URGH How awful is it outside?!?! I am going to try & stay out of the rain as much as I can. Maybe spend some time with McSteamy :)
 
So yesterday I had quite a productive day, I made my bauble & a few little cards to share through the week the first of which I am sharing today :)
I've had this cute little bear stamp for quite a while but I've never gotten round to coloring him - I dunno why but I love them but I'm scared of coloring them.  So I got out my trusty Spectrum Noirs Markers I think he looks quite good.  I used Forever Friends Kraft Notes Christmas Papers, I cut a Diesire Snowflake in kraft card & added some pearls the greeting is from a stamp sheet in my stash & I thought dots would look on the scarf so used a white Sakura gel pen :)
 
I colored my bear with TN1 TN2 TN3 Antlers TN2 TN3 TN5 Cheeks & Feet FS4 FS6 & Scarf JG2 JG4 JG7 Shadow Blender IG1 IG3 IG5
 
I am off to get ready & to watch some Grey's Anatomy Have a great Day :) x x x x


4 comments:

Kay said...

A lovely card and the little bear is just perfect.

Kay said...

A lovely card and the little bear is just perfect.

Laine said...

This is so very cute Caroline.
Laine
xx

Jan said...

Love this adorable card xx Jan