Wednesday 27 November 2013

Barkley in the Snow

Afternoon Peeps!
Yes it's me again - 2 posts for today :)
 
I have been playing with the SUPER Cute Barkley - I just love this dog!!!
This card was super easy to make but I think it looks great.  I made a tent fold card & chopped half the bottom off! I then added some of the gorgeous Snowflake acetate to the chopped half, on the top half I matted & layered some red & white card.  The white card has been embossed with a snowflake embossing folder.  I added the Barkley Let it Snow image - which I have colored with my Spectrum Noir's, I added some red & white stripe ribbon from my stash. I stamped the "From Me To You" on the front & inside "Merry Christmas".
 
The colors I have used for my coloring are:
Barkley: Blender IG2 IG5 Ears: IG7 IG8 IG9 IG10 Feet: FS4 FS6
Hat: CR11 DR5 DR7 Fur Trim & Pom Pom: Blender BG2 BG4
Snow: Blender IG2 IG3 IG5
 
Thanks for visiting me twice today :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love the image. Thanks you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers network Facebook site hugs txx (DT)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and love the image, great colours and love the design.

Hugs Erin x

Paula said...

Cool!! I love the doggy but also love how you added the acetate...awesome! Great looking card.

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is so adorable
luv
Debby