Friday 18 October 2013

Wooooooooo it's here..

...it's Bebunni day how exciting?
I know I am MEGA excited to see the gorgeous Bebunni on TV I think he's gonna look totes amazeballs!!
 
I thought I would share some of my unseen Bunni makes as now there is less than 2 hours to go!!!
Well of course I just HAD to make a Bebunni t-shirt! Imagine the Birthday Boy or Girl with this adorable bunni on their shirt ready for the party!! :)

This card was soooo easy I embossed the white card with a flower embossing folder I added a cute little border printed from the CD ROM I stamped a greeting added this to the card & some jewels & tada done :) but I think it's really sweet!

I printed a card companion for my next card I embellished it with some ribbon from my stash & I punched a border with a Martha Stewart punch - those butterflies are MS too & I added small jewels to them!

I printed one of the easel card from the CD ROM & I punched Martha Stewart butterflies & added lilac jewels to the centre - they are punched from the same lovely pale pink stripy paper! The stopper is a greeting printed from the CD ROM.

This is another FABBY card companion printed from the CD ROM I cut away some of the card & layered the toppers on with some ribbon from my stash & added some jewels too!
 
I hope you're all like me & are TOTES excited to see our gorgeous Bunni on screen - argh Im off to calm down - well maybe just a little bit LOL xxxx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW you have been busy, Caroline, love all your projects hun xxx

Wendy said...

Lovely collection of birthday cards, so sweet! xx