Thursday 26 September 2013

Penny Slider Card

Morning Bloggers!
How are we all today?  I hope all is good.  I am off to work today & then out to a works night out at St James' Park - can't wait :)
 
I had a day off yesterday & I just managed to have a play 'cos I could.  I thought I would have a go at making a Penny Slider Card as I have never dont this before - why not??? They are super easy!!
 
They have a whole shaped card section on the CD ROM & it prints out all the bits you need in 1 go!
I added a border punched with a Martha Stewart punch & embossed with Let it Snow Embossalicious embossing folder, I added ribbon & jewels from my stash & cut a Diesire Snowflake Die & covered it with lovely sparkly glitter!!! Look how cute is that dog man??? I want him for real!!!!
 
Have a fab day whatever you get up to - see you all Friday!!! x x x x


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fantastic Caroline, love it xxx

CraftyKay said...

Caroline I luv it. Everyone loves a penny slider. dont they? So cute.

Kay
CBN DTx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Such a cute and sweet card xxx

Gwyneth said...

A lovely, fun, card.

Ger said...

Very cute!
Geraldine M
CBN DT