Thursday 22 August 2013

1 Day To Go

Morning Peeps!
Well it's tomorrow you can officially order your Snowman & Snowdog items - I hope you snap them up quickly as I think they will be flying through the air!!! LOL How Funny!!
 
So I have another Sneak Peak for you made from a Card Companion
I LOVE the card companions, I think they make FAB super quick cards when you need them!  I matt & layered the patterned paper with blue card & centura pearl card stock & layered the winter scene. I added the paper ribbon - yes that rick rack ribbon is printed from the CD!!! Then I added the Snowman image so it was raised from the card with foam pads & added a cute scalloped epiphany embellishment!  I LOVE my epiphany embellishments too!!
 
Enjoy watching the shows - I cant wait to see them ARGH!!! Hurry Up Man Friday!!! x x x x


1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Caroline love the image design and detail.

Hugs Julie xxx