Monday 8 July 2013

Wooooo it's Barkley!

Hello Bloggers!
How are we all today? I hope you are well.  I also hope you can read this as I wrote it before I left on my hols - keep popping back through the week please as I have more posts scheduled!!!
 
Today is a happy day, a very happy day as the gorgeous Barkley starts his Sneak Peaks!!!
For my card I have made an easel card with centura pearl card.  I printed LOTS of elements from the everyday Barkley CD Rom.  Patterned papers & the image topper.  I added a border punched with a Martha Stewart punch & added ribbon from my stash,  I added jewels from my stash & 2 greetings are stamped from the Barkley stamp sheets, I of course added LOADS of stickles to the image & used the Camilla quilling flower die to make the flowers.
 
Now I often sit & think who is my fave from Crafter's Companion & I normally toy between Humphrey, Bamboo & Mulberry Wood But I've made a definite decision recently it's either Bamboo or this gorgeous Barkley puppy dog!!! Wait 'til you see what my SUPER talented DT Buddies have made.  Barkley is launching on C&C on the 12th July :)
 
Have a great day if you're at work don't work too hard - I wont be I'll be enjoying a cocktail or 10 in Jamaica :)  See you with more sneak peeks this week x x x x x


1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Caroline this is gorgeous, what a cute image and gorgeous colours.
Hope your enjoying your holiday.

Hugs Julie xxx